Friday, May 15, 2009
First and foremost, I figured out how to set up the blog to e-mail certain people when I publish posts. I hope you got an e-mail telling you to check out the blog! If you did, great; If you did and you don't want to be notified, then e-mail me and let me know! If you didn't get an e-mail, again drop me a line!

The last time I posted, there were pictures and video of kittens playing and exploring. I can tell you off the bat, this one won't be much different. In fact, all the pictures are of the kittens playing and explore, but more so then ever! Mister kept pushing me to blog everyday so I didn't have such a massive amount to put in one post. I think I'm going to take his suggestion and start posting pictures without saying much. Just let everyone revel in the cuteness that is kittens. But enough of my babbling about nothing and onto the kittens! (I'll try and keep the babbling to a minimum through this post and keep it picture focused)


Monday May 11, 2009


After my post about Socks and Savannah becoming more adventuresome, the other kittens decided to follow suit that night! All of a sudden, Mister and I became kitten playgrounds!





Mister getting up close and personal with Socks (left) and Schrodinger (right).




Tuesday May 12th, 2009

Slowly, one by one, they started to come out from behind the bed and explore the room. During the day Socks, Savannah, Schrodinger, and Monkey all investigated along the wall and out into the room a little. Belly was still being shy, until Mister and I showed him what he was missing later that night! (Top Left: Monkey investigating my legs; Top Right: Monkey and Savannah checking out my toes and legs; Bottom Left: Belly, when he finally came out from behind the bed; Bottom Right: Schrodinger and my pretty red toes again!)





Wednesday May 13th, 2009


Oh boy was this a big day in kitten history! All morning Kitty was cooing, purring, and making a lot of noise in general; completely out of character. Around noon, I was worried that something was wrong with the kittens, leading to Kitty's outcries. When I checked behind the bed, Kitty came out, followed by Socks. What happend next was, again, out of character for the cat. She picked up her baby and walked out of the room! When I saw her leave the room I thought she was taking him to the bathroom where we keep the litter and food. But I was wrong! She was trying to move them right in front of my eyes! I stopped the attempt and she just put him down, which gave Socks the excuse to wander the house! This was also the first day that these kittens learned they can used their little, but sharp, claws to climb up objects. Now I know how it feels to be Kitty, having all those babies crawling and jumping on her! I grabbed the camera and some cuteness ensued.









(Top Left: Savannah climbed into the little cubby hole on the tv stand and tried to coax Monkey to join her; Top Right: All babies out from behind the bed; Bottom Left: Socks climbing Mt. Missy! Boy are my knees scratched up! Bottom Right: Mommy and baby wondering the house)









Thursday, May 14th, 2009


Since Kitty was trying to move the little monsters the day before, I left them alone. Instead, I have more pictures of the brood exploring outside of the room! Oh, and I was honored as being one of 140 students inducted into the charter of Phi Theta Kappa, the International Honor Society for Two-Year Colleges. YAY!!



On the left we have Schrodinger sitting in our bedroom doorway. I love this picture because it shows just how small and vulnerable these kittens are. On the right, Socks, Savannah, and Monkey explore the bathroom and tile floor for the first time.




Today, Friday May 15th, 2009

The day was just beginning when I started writing this post, and now its just about half over. The only new and interesting thing since yesterday was that the kittens spent most of the night sleeping in the corner my dresser and the wall made, instead of behind the bed. I hope everyone enjoys this long-winded post and looks forward to the next. Till next time from all of us!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

sleepdeprivedtechie@yahoo.com
Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

Welcome to Missy's Corner

Keep coming back to see updates about Monkey, Savannah, and Kitty! Leave comments if you feel so inclined!

Art Work